by David W. Cloud
This is an extensive, practical study on Bible separation, both ecclesiastical (separation from doctrinal error, apostasy, and spiritual compromise) and moral (separation from the world).
Separation is not the gospel and it is not the Great Commission: it is a wall of spiritual protection; but without it we eventually give up the gospel and turn aside from the Great Commission. Separation is based on and is a reflection of God’s holy character. Forty years ago, separation was one of the fundamental things that distinguished Independent Baptists from denominational Baptists, but today the average Independent Baptist church is giving up on separation.
The book examines the major New Testament passages on the subject of separation and exposes such errors as “soft separatism,” “in non-essentials unity,” “preaching wherever I am invited,” and “cultural liberalism.” It deals with the necessity of issuing plain warnings, separation and the Internet, dangers in Christian bookstores and on Christian radio, the corrupting power of error and the danger of dabbling with it, true Christian unity, Romans 14, and “secondary separation.”
eBook: PDF, mobi (Kindle), and ePub formats. Select eBook format in cart.
or call... 1-866-295-4143 (toll free: USA & Canada) all other Int'l calls: 1-519-652-2619
Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
For your order to be charged in Canadian funds and to ship within Canada, please place your order by phone. Call toll free 1-866-295-4143. Note that all cart orders process in US dollars and ship from the USA.
CART TERMS (if you use the cart)
- Prices shown are US Funds
- Items ship from Port Huron, MI. USA.
- Cart accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx, PayPal.
- Shipping is real time USPS lookup base on weight.
- International customers: Call or use cart.
- No refunds. Defective material will be replaced.
- Orders typically ship in 3-4 days.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-3 weeks.
- Customer is responsible for backups.
- We cannot guarantee file replacement.