Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
by David W. Cloud
This summary of the Bible is designed for evangelism. Beginning in Genesis and going through Revelation it includes excerpts from the Scriptures with 205 headings and 204 explanatory footnotes to enable the reader to see the unfolding story of the Bible and to understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The footnotes contain explanations of Bible words and events.
The Bible is a large book and to the uninitiated, it is complicated and difficult to understand. A teacher is required, as we see in Acts 8 in the case of the Ethiopian eunuch. He was a highly educated man, the treasurer of Ethiopia, and was reading the book of Isaiah; but when Philip the evangelist asked him if he understood what he read, he replied, “How can I, except some man should guide me?”
The Bible’s Amazing Story is designed to assist those who are searching for the truth and who want to know what the Bible is all about. It is also an excellent study book for new converts.
eBook: Free, PDF, mobi (Kindle), or ePub formats
or call... 1-866-295-4143 (toll free: USA & Canada) all other Int'l calls: 1-519-652-2619
Note: There is no quantity discount on this item as it is already sold at our cost.
For your order to be charged in Canadian funds and to ship within Canada, please place your order by phone. Call toll free 1-866-295-4143. Note that all cart orders process in US dollars and ship from the USA.
CART TERMS (if you use the cart)
- Prices shown are US Funds
- Items ship from Port Huron, MI. USA.
- Cart accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx, PayPal.
- Shipping is real time USPS lookup base on weight.
- International customers: Call or use cart.
- No refunds. Defective material will be replaced.
- Orders typically ship in 3-4 days.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-3 weeks.
- Customer is responsible for backups.
- We cannot guarantee file replacement.