Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
Understanding the Bible for Yourself
This new course for March 2020 replaces How to Study the Bible.
Understanding the Bible for Yourself is expanded and much improved. It deals with:
- choosing the right Bible
- how to establish a habit of daily Bible study
- rules of Bible interpretation
- methods of study (a practical seven-fold plan for studying any Bible passage)
- using Bible study tools
- using Bible commentaries
- using Bible study software
- having a plan of lifelong study.
Softcover book, 242 pages - 7" x 8.5"
Pdf eBook - 242 pages, 7" x 8.5" page size
Printed book will be available as soon as the Covid-19 operational and border restrictions are lifted.
Order and download the eBook now! (Printed book not currently available.)