Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
The keys are a regenerate church membership, one mind in doctrine and practice, serious discipleship, thorough-going discipline, and a large vision for world evangelism.
We examine the New Testament pattern of a discipling church, and we trace the history of Baptist churches over the past 200 years to document the apostasy away from the biblical pattern to a mixed multitude philosophy. We also document the history of “sinner’s prayer” evangelism which has affected the reality of a regenerate church membership.
The book deals with:
- biblical salvation with evidence
- care in receiving church members
- the church’s essential first love for Christ
- the right kind of church leaders
- the right kind of preaching
- training church members to be Bible students
- the many facets of church discipline
- as well as: building strong families, youth ministry, training preachers, charity, reproof, educating the church for spiritual protection, maintaining standards for workers, the church’s prayer life, the church’s separation, spiritual revival, the church’s music, and many other things.
The last chapter documents some of the cultural factors that have weakened churches over the past 100 years, including the theological liberalism, public school system, materialism and working mothers, the rock & roll pop culture, pop psychology, the feminist movement, New Evangelicalism, television, and the Internet.
There is also a list of recommended materials for a discipling church.
Dr. Don Jasmin: "The book 'The Discipling Church' is well named. It is loaded with Scriptural exposition, Scriptural explanation, and Scriptural edification. This spiritually rich volume covers almost every phase of a genuine Biblically discipling church. Every pastor should procure this spiritually enriching treasury, one which a preacher will readily consult for valuable assistance and counsel in seeking to maintain a Scripturally balanced N. T. ministry."
Download Help Kindle Help eBook Info/Help
Please Read: After downloading you must add the mobi or epub file to the
library of your eReader (device) or reading app (tablet). Mobi files do not automatically
install onto the Kindle or Kindle app. You must "install it." See the Kindle help file above.
Because there are so many different devices and apps available for ebooks
it is up to you to know how use these files for your particular situation.