1. Have you read the article "Marks of Things We Look For in Churches" ? (Marks of Churches tab on previous page)
2. Is your church independent Baptist?
3. If it does not have the name Baptist, is it doctrinally like an independent
4. Do you believe that repentance is necessary for salvation? Do you define repentance as "a change of mind that always results in a change of direction and life"? Do you preach repentance and require evidence thereof before baptizing someone?
5. Are you opposed to Quick Prayerism, which is quick to get people to pray a sinner's prayer without trying to make sure that they are under Holy Spirit conviction and ready to repent and which is quick to pronounce people saved and give them assurance even when there is no evidence in their lives?
6. Do you believe that salvation can be lost?
7. Do you reject New Evangelicalism?
8. Do you reject the Charismatic movement?
9. Do you use contemporary Christian music in any aspect of your church life (youth meetings, worship services, etc.)? *
(youth meetings, worship services, etc.)?
10. Are you opposed to the practice that is being popularized by large churches such as Lancaster Baptist Church in Lancaster, California, in "adapting" contemporary praise music by toning down the rhythm?
11. Are you opposed to using songs by worldly one-world church ecumenists such as Stuart Townend, Don Moen, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong, Darlene Zschech, Jack Hayford, Graham Kendrick, Casting Crowns, MercyMe, etc.?
12. Are you totally committed to traditional sacred music?
13. Do you reject contemporary Southern Gospel?
14. Do you defend the King James Bible as the best English translation?
15. Do you reject the modern versions such as the New King James, the New
International, and the New American Standard Version?
16. If you are in a non-English speaking country, what translation do you use?
17. Do you reject the critical Greek text produced by modern textual criticism?
18. Do you allow any other translation to be used in any aspect of your ministry?
19. Do you reject Peter Ruckman's peculiar doctrines such as the KJV is
advanced revelation and salvation is different in different dispensations?
20. Do you reject Calvinism?
21. Do you believe in a Pre-tribulational Rapture of church age saints?
22. Are you affiliated with any denomination such as the Southern Baptist
Convention or the Bible Baptist Fellowship International?
23. Do you reject Baptist briderism?
24. Do you believe that a born again believer who is a member of a Methodist or Presbyterian or some other non-Baptist church will be a part of the Bride of Christ?
25. Do you accept the biblical qualifications for church leadership as spelled
out in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1? Do allow exceptions to this?
26. Is the pastor of the church a godly man who fits these qualifications?
27. Is the pastor a divorced man?
28. Is the pastor a gracious man who rules the church in Christian love rather
than dictatorially like Diotrephes?
29. Does the pastor require unquestioning obedience loyalty to himself?
30. Does the church reject Christian psychology and psychology ministries such as James Dobson?
Contact Information Contact Name -Name of person submitting this form. Does not appear in the listing.
Contact Phone and eMail - Best phone and email for us to contact you. Does not appear in listing.
LISTING INFORMATION: This will appear in our directory as your listing. CITY
STREET ADDRESS, STATE, ZIP
Mailing Address - if different than above (ie: P.O. Box)
Website Address (optional)
Phone Number - (optional)
Pastor's Name -
eMail Address - (optional)
Spam Protection: Please don't fill this in: