Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
• “King James Onlyism” was invented by a Seventh-day Adventist
• there are no doctrinal differences between the modern versions and the KJV
• Fundamentalists did not defend the KJV before the 1970s
• The KJV been updated in thousands of places
• King James I was a homosexual
• the KJV translators said all versions are good
• The King James Bible is too difficult to understand
• Erasmus was a Roman Catholic humanist
• Erasmus’ Greek New Testament was hastily done and filled with errors
• Erasmus used a mere handful of Greek manuscripts
• modern textual criticism is a legitimate science.
Also, the difference between the Greek Received Text and the Westcott-Hort text is small and insignificant; Westcott and Hort were theologically sound; Erasmus promised to insert the Johannine Comma if a Greek manuscript was produced and challenged Edward Lee to find a manuscript that included this passage; it is wrong to paint the entire field of modern textual criticism with the brush of skepticism, seeing that there are also Bible-believing men such as A.T. Robinson and B.B. Warfield in this arena; it doesn't matter if the influential names in modern textual criticism are skeptics; the New King James Bible is merely an update of the King James; the New American Standard Version is basically the same as the King James except for updated language; the New International Version is a conservative evangelical translation that should be respected.
This is a 2009 edition legacy pdf file. 238 pgs
Download Help Kindle Help eBook Info/Help
Please Read: After downloading you must add the mobi or epub file to the
library of your eReader (device) or reading app (tablet). Mobi files do not automatically
install onto the Kindle or Kindle app. You must "install it." See the Kindle help file above.
Because there are so many different devices and apps available for ebooks
it is up to you to know how use these files for your particular situation.