As noted in the following list, some of these courses are available as a video series taught by David Cloud.
For full information on these courses, see the online catalog and free videos at www.wayoflife.org.
- Acts (highlights), 246 pages
- The Bible, Diet, and Alternative Health Care, 195 pages
- Bible Separation: Its Doctrine and Practice, 124 pages
- Bible Times and Ancient Kingdoms: Treasures from Archaeology. 620-page book plus 50 PowerPoint presentations containing 4,600 slides of photos, drawings, historic recreations, and video clips
- The Bible Version Issue, 415 pages
- The Calvinism Debate, 137 pages
- Defense of the Faith, 456 pages
- The Discipling Church: The Church That Will Stand until Christ Returns, 500 pages
- Dressing for the Lord, 203 pages
- The Four Gospels, 299 pages
- The Emerging Church Is Coming, book 51 pages (also available as a video series)
- The Future According to the Bible, 510 pages
- Give Attendance to Doctrine, 262 pages
- The Glorious History of the King James Bible, 228 pages
- The History and Heritage of Fundamental Baptists
- A History of the Churches from a Baptist Perspective, 757 pages plus 11 PowerPoint presentations with more than 1,100 slides and new maps
- Holiness: Pitfalls, Struggles, Victory. 175 pages
- Introduction to Bible Geography, PowerPoint and PDF
- James (highlights), 154 pages
- Jews in Fight Jets: Israel Past, Present, and Future. 590-page book plus 16 PowerPoint presentations with 2,650 slides of photos, drawings, historic recreations, and video clips
- Job (highlights), 103 pages
- Keeping the Kids: How to Keep the Children from Falling Prey to the World, 531 pages (also available as a video series)
- The Mobile Phone and the Christian Home and Church, 200 pages
- New Evangelicalism: Its History, Characteristics, and Fruit, 190 pages. Includes extensive set of review questions.
- Old Testament History and Geography, 419 pages plus 55 maps and illustrations
- Pastors, Deacons, and Church Members, 135 pages
- The Pentecostal-Charismatic Movements: The History and the Error, 487-page book plus eight PowerPoint presentations with 1,400 slides of photos, drawings, historic recreations, and video clips. Many of the photos were taken firsthand at historic locations, such as John Dowie’s Zion City and Frank Sandford’s Shiloh community, and historic conferences attended with media credentials.
- A Portrait of Christ: The Tabernacle, the Priesthood, and the Offerings, 420 pages,
- Proverbs (survey), 308 pages
- Psalms (survey), 275 pages
- The Satanic Attack on Sacred Music. Video series and book. The series consists of about 17 hours of teaching and is packed with photos, graphics, audio and video clips.
- Sowing and Reaping: A Course in Evangelism, 70 pages (also available as a video series)
- Spiritual Safety in the Facebook Age. 250 pages
- Revelation, 465 page
- Understanding the Bible for Yourself, 260 pages
- Understanding Bible Prophecy, 298 pages
- An Unshakeable Faith: A Christian Apologetics Course, 425-page book plus 27 PowerPoint presentations with about 3,500 slides of photos, drawings, and video clips
- What Every Christian Should Know about Rock Music. 70 pages
- What Is the Emerging Church? 489 pages
- Why We Hold to the King James Bible, 466 pages
- The Woman and Her Work for God, 200 pages
Sharing Policy: Much of our material is available for free, such as the hundreds of articles at the Way of Life web site. Other items we sell to help fund our expensive literature and foreign church planting ministries. Way of Life's content falls into two categories: sharable and non-sharable. Things that we encourage you to share include the audio sermons, O Timothy magazine, FBIS articles, and the free eVideos and free eBooks. You are welcome to make copies of these at your own expense and share them with friends and family. You may also post parts of reports and/or entire reports to websites, blogs, etc as long as you give proper credit (citation). A link to the original report is very much appreciated as the reports are frequently updated and/or expanded. Things we do not want copied and distributed are "Store" items like the Fundamental Baptist Digital Library, print editions of our books, electronic editions of the books that we sell, the videos that we sell, etc. The items have taken years to produce at enormous expense in time and money, and we use the income from sales to help fund the ministry. We trust that your Christian honesty will preserve the integrity of this policy. "For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward" (1 Timothy 5:18). Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Goal:Distributed by Way of Life Literature Inc., the Fundamental Baptist Information Service is an e-mail posting for Bible-believing Christians. Established in 1974, Way of Life Literature is a fundamental Baptist preaching and publishing ministry based in Bethel Baptist Church, London, Ontario, of which Wilbert Unger is the founding Pastor. Brother Cloud lives in South Asia where he has been a church planting missionary since 1979. Our primary goal with the FBIS is to provide material to assist preachers in the edification and protection of the churches.
Offering: Offerings are welcome if you care to make one. If you have been helped and/or blessed by our material offerings can be mailed or made online with with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Paypal. For information see: www.wayoflife.org/about/makeanoffering.html.