Dressing for the Lord
by David W. Cloud
This video is free to watch or download.
Purchase DVD below.
This two part video was produced in conjunction with the book by the same title.
Contains documentation and scripture demonstrating that how we dress makes a statement about our faith and beliefs.
- The Importance of Reproof
- The Origin of Clothing
- Clothing Is a Language
- A Survey of Christian Men on the Subject of Women’s Dress
- A Bible Study on Modesty
We also deal with common questions such as the following:
- Isn’t this just a problem for the men?
- Since God looks on the heart, why be so concerned about appearance?
- Men are going to sin anyway, so what is the big deal?
- As an older woman I don’t think the modesty issue is very significant for me
- God is the business of changing hearts, which is more important than dress
- Should women only wear drab sack dresses?
- Wearing dresses is old-fashioned and we should not be weird
- Those who preach on dress are legalistic
Scripture passages covered include: - 1 Timothy 2:9,10; 1 Peter 3:3,4; Titus 2:3-5; Isaiah 3:16-24; Proverbs 22:6
This is a two part video presentation with added images and graphics. It consists of 36 minute and 30 minute segments.
Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials