Dressing for the Lord
by David W. Cloud
This video series teaches the doctrine of biblical separation. What is separation? Is separatism worth fighting over? Are there "essentials" and "non-essentials." Is teaching on Separation a major part of the Word of God?
These lessons, presented by David Cloud at a Bible Conference in Manitoba Canada, provide a firm scriptural foundation on the doctrine of separation. Every Christian should know the Biblical principles presented in this series.
- View Video Preview
Some of the topics covered in this video:
- The Importance of Reproof
- The Origin of Clothing
- Clothing Is a Language
- A Survey of Christian Men on the Subject of Women’s Dress
- A Bible Study on Modesty
We also deal with common questions such as the following:
- Isn’t this just a problem for the men?
- Since God looks on the heart, why be so concerned about appearance?
- Men are going to sin anyway, so what is the big deal?
- As an older woman I don’t think the modesty issue is very significant for me
- God is the business of changing hearts, which is more important than dress
- Should women only wear drab sack dresses?
- Wearing dresses is old-fashioned and we should not be weird
- Those who preach on dress are legalistic
Scripture passages covered include: - 1 Timothy 2:9,10; 1 Peter 3:3,4; Titus 2:3-5; Isaiah 3:16-24; Proverbs 22:6
This is a two part video presentation with added images and graphics. It consists of 36 minute and 30 minute segments.
Also see related BOOK
Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials