Dressing for the Lord
by David W. Cloud
This video series teaches the doctrine of biblical separation. What is separation? Is separatism worth fighting over? Are there "essentials" and "non-essentials." Is teaching on Separation a major part of the Word of God?
These lessons, presented by David Cloud at a Bible Conference in Manitoba Canada, provide a firm scriptural foundation on the doctrine of separation. Every Christian should know the Biblical principles presented in this series.
- View Video Preview
Some of the topics covered in this video:
- The Importance of Reproof
- The Origin of Clothing
- Clothing Is a Language
- A Survey of Christian Men on the Subject of Women’s Dress
- A Bible Study on Modesty
We also deal with common questions such as the following:
- Isn’t this just a problem for the men?
- Since God looks on the heart, why be so concerned about appearance?
- Men are going to sin anyway, so what is the big deal?
- As an older woman I don’t think the modesty issue is very significant for me
- God is the business of changing hearts, which is more important than dress
- Should women only wear drab sack dresses?
- Wearing dresses is old-fashioned and we should not be weird
- Those who preach on dress are legalistic
Scripture passages covered include: - 1 Timothy 2:9,10; 1 Peter 3:3,4; Titus 2:3-5; Isaiah 3:16-24; Proverbs 22:6
This is a two part video presentation with added images and graphics. It consists of 36 minute and 30 minute segments.
Also see related BOOK