Way of Life Literature
Publisher of Bible Study Materials
The New Testament Church
This extensive and practical study of the church begins with the doctrine of the church, including its meaning, beginning, perpetuity, and importance.
The next chapters deal with church leaders, church ordinances, church discipline, and church services.
We answer such questions as these:
- Are there apostles today?
- Why does God have high standards for pastors?
- Can a woman be a deacon?
- What is ordination?
- What about infant baptism?
- Who can partake of the Lord's Supper?
- Should a church have a modern worship service?
- What is required for a church to be a proper New Testament assembly?
- Is a home Bible study a church?
- What are the goals of church discipline?
- How should a church exercise discipline?
Book is 77 pages