The Bible Version Issue:
A Course on Bible Texts and Versions
and a Defense of the King James Bible
Also see: Why We Hold to the King James Bible which is the same text set in a readers edition. See below.
The Bible Version Issue is an extensive defense of the King James Bible.
In this course we examine five reasons for holding to the KJV:
(1) because of the doctrine of divine preservation, which authenticates the Traditional Greek Text underlying the King James Bible,
(2) because the theories of textual criticism supporting the Modern Greek Text are heretical,
(3) because the modern texts and versions are a product of end-time apostasy,
(4) because of the King James Bible‚s superior doctrine, and
(5) because of its unmatched heritage.
The course concludes with an exciting study on the history of the English Bible from Wycliffe to the 1611 KJV.
The course features 429 sectional review questions to reinforce the teaching. A separate teacher's test book is available containing sectional and final tests with answer sheets.
Printed edition: 7"x8" 415 pages available in softcover, spiral bound, or large print spiral bound.
eBook edition available in pdf and downloadable direct from the cart at checkout. Click the eBook tab below.
Test Booket available. Click the Tests tab below.
Note: There is also a "readers edition" of this book entitled "Why We Hold to the King James Bible." The text is set to a more normal reading style rather than "outline" format as is presented in the ABSS series books.